TSE FRAME Mark III for Canon TS-E 50mm
Compatible with Canon TS-E 50mm f2.8/L
TSE FRAME is an innovative product that combines outstanding industrial design and a superb manufacturing process. The frame is made from strong yet lightweight anodic oxidized aluminum that is CNC machined to precision, with gorgeous finishing to create a superior-quality product.
- Instant and centered portrait to landscape switch and instant vertical shift and lateral shift switch
- 8 types of seamlessly stitching methods, including 4 diagonal shifting methods that increase both the viewing angle and the image resolution
- Handy U-shaped platform that allows for the use of items such as a grey card or mobile phone to block a light source from above, thereby reducing lens flares
- Contains 1/4” and 3/8” threaded screw hole and Arca-Swiss compatible mounting options, supporting all kinds of tripod heads
- Resistance hinges and large-sized knobs ensure that lenses can be quickly mounted or dismounted
- Built-in spirit levels at all usable orientations
- Designed in a pistol style that provides guidance with composition/framing
- Dedicated Nodal Slide (optional) to achieve a wider viewing angle with seamless stitching for a much larger panorama
- Strong structural design; small, lightweight; can be stored in a bag and carrying case without removing the lens/camera
- A touch of soft silicone material reduces wear and tear on the lens barrel over prolonged use
Free shipping to US, China and Hong Kong.
Frees shipping to rest of world with orders over $60.
- Standard flat rate shipping
- 5 to 15 business days
- Global express shipping
- 3 to 7 business days