RG-1 Geared Head
Height of only 100mm, or 4 inches, and a weight of only 688 grams, or 1.5 pounds
Neat layout and clear control
210° (±105° symmetrical) oversized pitch angle and no mechanical interference between shafts
Worm-geared drive, self-locking at any angle
- Safety Payload Weight: 10KG or 22lb
Clutch for quick tilting adjustment
Additional fine-tuning knob for convenience in the extreme tilting position
High-precision level vials (made in the UK) for three-axis
60mm-long clamp on the main bearing platform
Detachable customized roof to meet different photography needs and avoid interference between XYZ dimensions
Compact and safe configuration for transportation
Ready for video shooting when multi-function handle is attached
Precision machining and manufacturing process
- RG-1 Geared Tripod Head
- CAP X2Y :Instant Orthogonal Exchange Cap
- CAP 360: Panoramic CAP
- S20 Handle
- R14 Quick Release Plate
- Red & Black Knob Skin
For more details please click here
Free shipping to US, China and Hong Kong.
Frees shipping to rest of world with orders over $60.
- Standard flat rate shipping
- 5 to 15 business days
- Global express shipping
- 3 to 7 business days
Our prices do not include Import Duty/Tariff and VAT applicable in your country.
Standard Return Policy
If something doesn't work out, you may return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- Start the return process within 14 days of receiving your item. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your order number and reason of return first.
- In new or unused condition, with all original product inserts and accessories
- Ship the product as soon as possible so it arrives at our facility within 40 days of receipt of the item.
- We inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item. New or unused items will get 100% refund.
Products Returned After 14 days
Did you miss the 14-day return window? Great news! You may still start a return after 14 days, but you may get a partial refund depending on…
- Condition of the merchandise.
- Cost of the original shipping charges deduction from your refund